Introducing Softy and Dick's show board! Is it time for the Seahawks to trade Russell Wilson? Is it okay for Fain to root for Gonzaga, even though he went to Washington? Those questions and many, many more will be the duty of the new, currently unnamed, show board to answer! Our board will be comprised of nine people, chosen by Softy, Dick, and Jackson next month, but you need to apply NOW in order to be considered for the board.
But don't worry, you won't just be helping make show decisions, there are perks to being on the board! Members will receive a 1-year membership to Lakeland Village Golf Course, preferred discounts to Simply Seattle, plus $100 and a Mug Club Membership to The Ram Restaurant and Brewery. But that's not all- We will also get together at The Ram for biannual meetings. Board positions will last for one year.
Board members will need to be accessible via text message (we will set up a group chat) so that Softy and Dick can get quick board decisions when needed, both during the show and at other times.
So, now that we have your curiosity, it's time to give us your attention. Below, you will find 15 simple questions that will act as your application to join Softy and Dick's show board. Copy and paste the following questions into an email and send your answers to JacksonFelts@iHeartMedia.com. We will then review each application and select the initial board next month!
1. How old are you and what city do you live in?
2. Are you on Twitter? If so, what is your handle? If not, are you willing to create an account?
3. What is your favorite sports team?
4. What is your favorite sports moment?
5. Who is your Seattle sports hero?
6. Who is your most-hated athlete?
7. What is your personal greatest athletic accomplishment?
8. What is the best sporting event you have ever attended?
9. What is the best piece of sports memorabilia you own?
10. What is the weirdest piece of sports memorabilia you own?
11. What is your favorite food?
12. What food can you absolutely not stand?
13. Who is your favorite KJR host?
14. Do you identify more as a Husky or a Coug? Or neither, and why?
15. Is there anything else we should know about you, anything that makes you unique?
BONUS: What should the show board be called?